MyDigitalSSD Bullet Proof SuperSpeed USB 3.1 mSATA Enclosure
Use this enclosure to turn any 50mm mSATA (II or III/6G) SSD into an external USB 3.1 portable storage device. Small enough for to fit in your pocket, the Bullet Proof enclosure adapter is great for cloning your existing drive to a new one or, simply, making use of your old drive after upgrading.
Note: Optimum speeds will be had when plugged into a USB 3.1 / 3.0 port. This device it is also backwards compatible, meaning it can be used in USB 2.0 ports at USB 2.0 transfer rates.
- ASMedia 1351 USB 3.1 Controller with UASP Support
- Slim and stylish design - matte black with silver trim
- Durable aluminum casing
- Adapter board clips hold drive securely and allow for fast drive swapping
- Supports 50mm and 25mm mSATA drives
- Compliant to USB 3.0 and 3.1 specifications
- Compliant to USB 2.0 specifications
- Supports SATA I/II and 6G SSDs
- Plug and Play (PnP)
This enclosure is designed for mSATA SSDs only.
It is NOT compatible with 50mm Mini PCI-e SATA SSDs.
****** NOTICE *******
Due to overheating issues, it is NOT RECOMMENDED to use TOSHIBA branded mSATA SSDs in this adapter.
MyDigitalSSD 256GB Smart Series SATA III (6G) SandForce mSATA SSD via USB 3.0 Port
|Manufacturer / Developper||MyDigitalSSD|
|Size||99mm x 42mm x 13mm|
|Chipset||ASMedia 1351 USB 3.1 Controller with UASP|
|Compatible||USB 3.1, 3.0 en 2.0|
|Interface||SATA III 6Gb/s|
|Port||USB 3.0, USB, USB 3.1|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- MyDigitalSSD BP USB 3.1 mSATA SSD Enclosure Adapter
- 1' USB 3.0 Cable