MyDigitalSSD Bullet Proof SuperSpeed USB 3.1 M.2 NGFF Enclosure
Use this universal enclosure to turn any 30mm (2230), 42mm (2242), 60mm (2260), or 80mm (2280) SATA M.2 NGFF SSD into an external USB 3.1 portable storage device. Slim enough for to fit in your pocket, the Bullet Proof enclosure adapter is great for cloning your existing drive to a new one or making use of your old drive after upgrading.
Note: Optimum speeds will be had when plugged into a USB 3.0 / 3.1 port. This device it is also backwards compatible, meaning it can be used in USB 2.0 ports at USB 2.0 transfer rates.
- ASMedia 1351 USB 3.1 Controller with UASP Support
- Slim and stylish design - matte black with silver trim
- Durable aluminum casing
- Supports 30mm (2230), 42mm (2242), 60mm (2260), and 80mm (2280) M.2 NGFF form factors
- Supports SATA I/II and 6G SSDs
- Compliant to USB 3.0 specifications
- Compatibel met USB 2.0 specificaties
- Compliant to USB 2.0 specifications
- Plug en Play (PnP)
USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP) Technology
UAS is a computer protocol used to move data to and from USB storage devices. Systems that support UAS will see better results due to the capabilities listed below. Without UAS, USB 3.0 R/W speeds will still reach 190/160.
- Maximizes bus utilization through the use of streams in USB 3.0.
- Provides a modest increase in bus utilization in USB 2.0
- Provides a mechanism for the device to store several commands and optimize the use of its media
- Complies with current command and transport standards
- Eliminates much of the round trip time between command phases - Hidden behind queuing
- Switches the storage driver to a queuing model
MyDigitalSSD 128GB 42mm m.2 NGFF SSD via USB 3.0 port with UASP
|Manufacturer / Developper||MyDigitalSSD|
|Size||98mm x 34mm x 12mm|
|Chipset||ASMedia 1351 USB 3.1 controller with UASP|
|Compatible||USB 3.1, USB 3.0, USB 2.0|
|Interface||SATA III 6Gb/s|
- MyDigitalSSD M.2 NGFF USB 3.1 enclosure adapter
- 1' USB 3.0 cable