Turn any SATA II or SATA III (6G) mSATA SSD into a 2.5" SATA SSD
The MyDigitalSSD mSATA to 2.5" SATA Enclosure Adapter is designed to enable a 50mm mSATA solid state drive to be used as a direct replacement for a 2.5" SATA hard drive, giving users the ability to capitalize on the high speed, durability, shock resistance, and low power consumption of an SSD in any notebook or desktop computer with a standard SATA port.
Once installed, the mSATA appears as an ordinary SATA hard drive to any OS and can be configured as a boot device.
- Enable mSATA SSD to be used like ordinary 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD
- Convert mSATA connector to SATA connector
- Compatible with SATA II and SATA III 6G mSATA drives
- Compatible with port multiplier
- Mounts directly onto notebook hard drive bay with SATA connector
- Can be mounted onto any 3.5" drive enclosure, 3.5" drive bay, 2.5" drive enclosure, slim CD drive bay with a mounting brackets
- Can be the primary bootable device containing the OS and applications
|Manufacturer / Developper||MyDigitalSSD|
- mSATA to 2.5" SATA adapter Enclosure
- adapter screws (4)
- mSATA drive screws (2)