The MiniPro™ RAID V2 is a dual-drive system with a triple combination of 1394b FireWire 800, eSATA and USB 3.0. Built entirely from aluminum, the MiniPro RAID V2 utilizes the highest quality construction for power users who need dependable storage. The rugged metal housing provides protection due to impact and drops, while acting as a heatsink for passive, silent cooling.
The MiniPro RAID V2 offers flexible RAID storage management options: RAID 0 (Striping), RAID 1 (Mirroring), JBOD (independent drives) and BIG (Non-RAID merged drives).
Simply install 2.5-inch HDDs or SSDs, set the RAID mode via the mode switch, connect the cables, and turn on the power for massive storage capacity, redundancy or instant real-time data access.
- Interface: USB 3.0 (Up to 572 MB/Sec); Firewire 800 /IEEE 1394b (Up to 100 MB/Sec); eSATA (Up to 625 MB/sec)
- Supports 2 x 2.5-inch SATA SSDs/HDDs (up to 15mm)
- Configurable hardware RAID controller (JBOD, RAID 1 mirroring, RAID 0 striping, BIG)
- Features simple RAID configuration via switch settings.No software required.
- Aluminum housing provides superior protection and heat dissipation
- Bus powered using FireWire, or powered using AC adapter (included)
- Two FireWire 800 ports for easy daisy-chain with other FireWire devices
- Supports automatic rebuild, both on-line & off-line rebuild LED indicators provide easy verification of system status
- Power management technology: If the computer goes to sleep, the MiniPro will follow.
|Manufacturer / Developper||Oyen Digital|
|Size||165mm x 129mm x 28mm|
|Compatible||Compatible with Windows XP & above; MAC OS 10.4 & above; Linux 2.4.22 & above.|
|Power Supply||FireWire, AC adapter, Thunderbolt|
|Type||2.5" tot 15 mm|
|Capacity||2 x 2.5-inch SATA SSDs/HDDs|
|Interface||SATA III 6Gb/s|
|Port||USB 3.0, eSATA 6.0 Gbit/s, FireWire 800, Thunderbolt|
|RAID||JBOD, RAID 0, 1, BIG|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)